Sunday, March 28, 2010

lab c

I felt really comfortable while teaching this time, and I was very surprised how fast the lesson went by. I think that everything went fairly well and the only thing I guess I really wanted to change was to have a smaller sided wheelchair game. I think I also need to make more defined cues so that I can have a clear demonstration. I didn't give as much feedback as I have in other lessons because I felt that I did more game play so I lost focus a little on giving feedback. I know I did pinpointing and sometimes I get confused and mistake pinpointing for demonstration. Overall I think this my best lesson plan yet even though I didn't get as many points on the time coding form, I had very close to the recommended percentages so I think i'm almost there. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to think of enough tasks on the list, but i realized that there are so many elements to wheelchair handball. For some reason I can't get my video to post I keep getting an error so for now these links will have to work:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYZHDsObwEs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mviEFSnz9p0








No comments:

Post a Comment