Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lesson Intro

http://

I'm starting to get more comfortable in front of the camera and building up some more confidence. I also found a signal of attention that I could use other than a whistle that I never would have thought of before. I always thought since I coundn't whistle that there weren't many other options. I think I need to pronunciate more and try to project more voice a little more. The volume that I spoke in I could hear, but a little louder wouldn't hurt. My arms were very rigid and I looked nervous. I need to just relax and loosen up in front of the camera. I had good cues, but I wish I had thought of shorter and straight to the point cues so that students would remember more easily. Other than wanting to change my cues I think I gave a clear demonstration and I sounded fairly intelligible. Next time I would like to have more a catch and be more energetic to grab attention and I feel that if I was more energetic then the students will be more eager to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment